Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Shinies!


Trees and harbor are pretty.


I did this one of grass with a background of the harbor area... did another one focusing harbor with the grass out of focus.

Testing zoom. Did it from across campus, facing the library. Sexy camera is sexy.


Same idea. I feel like spybitch when I do this.


Boats are pretty.



Dandelions plus ultra camera of doom? Win.




The wind made this a challenge. Normally I'd hold them straight, but you can see through them to the pretty white flowers in back.



Finally in focus!




Said pretty white flowers with the wrong leaves. Too much white.


Columbine plus wind is fail.


FOCUS! (kinda)


I like this one. Pretty and abstract.



My obsession with flowers continues.


Sunday: Countless pics from the national park. Wewt! (better not be fuckin cloudy)

No comments: