Saturday, May 30, 2009

A New, Insane, Project!

I'm bored. I paid off my debts for the chopper.

But... what about when I randomly get gear on characters? (even ones I don't play matter so STFU) I never have the enchanting mats there!

So... I have a chart of each slot for each 80 and what enchant would go best there. Added all up....

323 Infinite Dust
68 Greater Cosmic Essences
31 Dream Shards
31 Abyss Crystals

And various other crap like Eternal Earth and Titanium Bars.


I also need to buy shoulder/head things and pop them in the bank. Never know....


-------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and I also posted an IC explanation from my DK to her husband about what happened to cause a falling out between her and a friend:


Sharilyn snuggled up against Nayyn, putting a cold finger to his warm lips. "I'll tell you what happened, love. Should've asked me." She snuggled into him closer.

"Well, we were talking and started to disagree on Icecrown. I told her how Grandfather wanted me to live in Kalimdor, and she started telling me how terrible Icecrown was and how great the stupid trees and hot springs in Winterspring were.

She kept screaming at me about the Scourge and not listening that I wanted some things like Frostmorne only if it wouldn't hurt things. She thought a sword that looked like it would have all the things wrong with it... and just kept yelling at me about how bad the Scourge was and how horrible Icecrown is and how I shouldn't live there even though I really love it.

I kept telling her that I like it where I live, and that we're just different. She kept yelling so I left. She followed me. I kept leaving, and in one place I ran, in the sewers, someone came and tormented me a little, then a warlock came and hurt me and threw fire at me. I left and cried.

She chased me down and kept yelling at me. I screamed at her to leave over and over.... I kept backing away, trying to make her leave. I fell and started to run. She kept chasing me, and I just wanted to get away and cry... I didn't want to lead her home. I mean, if she kept chasing me and I just went home, she'd find me and know where we live....

I tried to lose her in the undead... I could normally take them but she distracted me and one got hold of me, so... they tore me up. She brought me back and I tried to explain to her why I liked Icecrown. I even tried to show her why ice was pretty when she didn't like the frostwyrms.

I showed her and she demanded I tell her why she didn't like the Scourge. I didn't really care and gave her some bad answers... she got pissed and left. That was kind of what I wanted, you know?"

Sharilyn looked into Nayyn's face and started to unlace his shirt, purring. "You're all I have, now."

No comments: