Monday, May 4, 2009

The Drunken Mat List, Doughnuts, and 6am.

The plan was to go to Sonic Saturday night, and Sunday (My birthday) would be when we took one of our over 21 friends and got me drunk. This also happens to be the friend we were dropping by to take to Sonic, but he worked late. He also gets free food, and works at Round Table Pizza. We were hungry enough to just grab the free pizza and call Sonic good for another night.

He ended up getting off work a few minutes before midnight, so we went across the parking lot to Applebees and got me drunk. 5 drinks should not get me drunk. -_- But it did. I had decided at some sober point that I wanted to get the crafted PVP gear on all 4 of my 80s just to see how skirmishes were with it. When I got home, I decided to do math. The list is a bit hard to read because I was a little off my ass, but here it is:

216 Heavy Borean Leather
118 Saronite Bars
43 Bolts of Imbued Frostweave
30 Titanium Bars

20 Eternal Fire
14 Eternal Shadow
12 Eternal Water
8 Eternal Air
16 Eternal Earth

2 Scarlet Rubies
4 Twilight Opals
4 Sky Sapphires
6 Forest Emeralds
4 Autumn's Glow

16 Iceweb Spider Silk
16 Eternium Thread

131 Infinite Dust
36 Greater Cosmic Essences
10 Dream Shards

Thankfully that will make it, gem it, and enchant it.

So we decided on Sunday to load our car full and go to Sonic. But I also wanted Popeye's and doughnuts. So we drove to Burlington to grab Popeye's and Krispy Kreme, then all the way up to Ferndale for Sonic. It was epic and awesome.

I probably gained 5 pounds from it, but oh well.


I have a midterm makeup tomorrow at 8am. Joy. I also need to study for this midterm. And you know... do the reading.


I also need to lvl the paladin. I think he's 22 nao. Haven't seen him just about all weekend.

Nub.

No comments: