Sunday, August 2, 2009

Patch!

I predict... August 18th.

I have my WG marks. I'm trying to bounce around under honor cap by buying random crap/stocking it up in marks and stuff. I'm using the on use BOA honor tokens and stuff like that. 70 WG marks will get me the new WG gear. I have 263 champion's seals. I got the last of the non 2h (which is insane) emblem gear, so Celenna and Melanae can have their fire and ice daggers.

3.2... I am just about ready.

Getting my boyfriend to PVP with me every night or so, so I can L2 arena.

I have to learned to stop breeding dogs on showdog, though. I'm being really good, and getting rid of every brood bitch I don't NEED. Keeping my head above water, at least.


RP-wise, I'm having fun with insane warlock, mostly. A lot of the people I RP my other mains with aren't as active right now, so she's getting most of the attention. Working on the stuff for her replacement, but I've been lazy. Maybe when I have a job I'll make him. Jobs are great for character thinky stuff. I came up with half the concepts for my Death Knight while folding clothes at Macy's.


And I'm done.



J/K

Okay, now I is.

No comments: