Thursday, August 6, 2009

Patch! (Less ZOMG)

So it's been a few days.

Xperl's working. Before it and the base UI were too effed for me to really do anything but RP and level an alt against lvl 17 mobs with the health and buffs of a fuzz tank and the portrait of the LAST mob I fought. Very confusing, with health and shit not updating. But I have target of target back and that kind of shits.

Still need to do heroic trial of champions. We got a horrible combo, and I'm thinking of going back to it with 2 healers for that first boss combo. It's HARD. I do want that trinket from normal, though. It's sex on a stick.

Getting close to having the cuts I NEED for JCing. Just really need my SP/hit one right now. Otherwise, I'm decently good. We're heroicing enoughish, and I can start buyingi shit with emblems soon.

No comments: