Tuesday, July 28, 2009

315+......

So I learned from a guildie that The heirloom chests will be 60 seals. I'm already saving up 315 for the stuff.

So... I have a priest. That's 60. The shammy can use her crap. As can the boomkin.

I have a warrior. That's 60. I also have a rogue. That's another 60...

Unless....


Bitch... warrior gonna wear leather.




So I'm saving up 425.

I have 235. 5 per day... That's 38 days, a few less depending on luck.

I can get the chest pieces, the horsie, and the banner as it stands now. By next week, replace the banner with the tabard, then wait a while for the fucking pony. Banner's not terribly important.


Also, I'm going broke on Showdog, but I have a lot of Dalmatians up to show soon. My Papillon/Belgian Malinois Kennel's biting the dust, though, I think. Might have to just hunker down. STOP BREEDING *cough* and get some money back.


RP-wise, Maylora's in prison. Getting all this shit for her... and she's going to be dead in a year. I love my characters.

No comments: