Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thoughts and Feelings on 3.1 (Welcome to my Crazy)

3.1 has been up and running for a day, and you'd think that I'd have more thoughts on it. I haven't done ANYTHING outside of dailies since launch. That, and get my buggy specs. I'm ignoring bugs, as they're not blizzard's intent. I haven't played my resto druid yet, to be honest, or my tank. I've played around with my aff lock a bit, and so far, I'm alright with how she plays. It's the same, if a bit sturdier. I'm in love with the feature half the server doesn't know about. If you haven't already, go to interface options, display, and check the box to preview your talents. It's beautiful and lovely. I've made love to it several times under the moonlight.

The tournament, so far, makes me happy. I'm going for "Crusader" with my warlock for her RP. It requires getting "champion of the Alliance," the Ambassador title, and exalted Argent Crusade. But seriously... Crusader Maylora? How cool is that for a little Light-loving warlock? The only thing I don't like about how this is set up is the Winter's Edge quest. There's a wait to kill the elemental. Otherwise, my low-stamina warlock thanks the Light that we have a sanctuary in the tournament grounds. I'm not seeing a repeat of Quel'danas. For those interested in my RP, I will be providing RP updates just because I like to talk. I doubt anyone would actually be interested.

Right now I'm angsting over not being able to get the Glyph of Howling Blast. I need it for my DPS and Tank spec on my DK. I'm a little afraid to try tanking Ulduar, and right now I want to let other people's wipes and mistakes happen before I go in there and screw up. I abhor 25 mans, and their valorous is my lack of repairs. I'd like to progress and pull my weight, but that includes dealing with 25 man types and to be in a raiding guild. I'm the guild leader of a tiny little RP guild and I don't play well with others.

RP-wise, my boyfriend's main just died. His wife, my 80 hunter, became a priestess again. So I have the RP of a new hunter to build that I'm really liking. She's sort of like a feral druid in Draenei form. The wife is now a low level priest, like she'd trained to be as a young girl. She's currently crazy. The sister of the deceased is my frost Death Knight, and she's incapacitated because her emo levels have exceeded 9000. My resto druid (I have two above 70, a resto and a boomkin) was very close to the deceased, but is thankfully alright and much more emotionally stable than the other two.

And Blizz, fishing daily FTW. My resto druid, Janala, is loving it. For her, fishing is related to sex. She's also a big, fat pregnant lady. (TRANSLATION: I don't like healing right now and I feel I must justify it IC.)

I'm scared to tank. They nerfed frost DKs and I'm not sure how it'll end up with threat and mitigation. I think the nerfing was awkward, and the tree felt clunky. I'm thinking about doing a simple heroic to get used to the changes. They're probably not -that- bad. I'm just a whiny bitch.

No comments: