Monday, April 27, 2009

Bunnies!

It's the first year of Noblegarden being an actual event. Most people before this year didn't know it existed. I'm loving it. I get to run in circles. As a bunny. At sprint speeds. What's not to love? I also have cute, skimpy outfits to put on my girls. My little slut Janie has the bunny ears she's needed for the past six months or so. As does the DK, too...

I'm getting the robes for almost all of my girls, and probably the flowers too. It's a nice thing to do when the server's kind of dead, and I know the Azure Watch spawn points pretty well by now.

I'm looking forward to the crowns this summer. I want to get my priest up to 50 so she can death hop to get them because that might be nice for her RP later. Last year I only got them on Keran/Janala and Aemiera, who is now Tiluu. (Who wouldn't use it) Everyone else was too low level at the time. Mirasa would look lovely with one, as would Maylora.

Sharilyn would look LOVELY with a crown. It'd be perfect. Except she's freaking terrified of fire. I'm thinking if her man's out of pally camp by then, he might be able to help her get past it. It'll probably be her personal little hell, though.

Still want the bloody crown on her. And maybe the achievement for extinguishing flames. She's afraid of two things. Losing what she loves and fire.

No comments: