Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Championing!

I hit champion yesterday. Today's going to be my first day of doing both the champion and the valiant dailies. The champion dailies are like the valiant ones on crack. The guys that you avoided like, well, the undead plague, are now your targets, and you have to kill more undead than ever. Thankfully you can do both sets at once, making your life easier. I still haven't tried out the group daily, but that's because I was lazy. Thankfully it's not required to progress. Currently I have Of Stormwind racked up (Still sticking with Argent Ch. until Crusader) and I'm working on Of Exodar. I'll start this whole thing on my other characters as I feel like it after I get Crusader and all the crap I want. I would really like to have a life.... (But I don't.)

I've also been trying out the demo/destro imp-based build with conflagrate. It OOMs me too fast and leaves my health wanting too much for use outside of an instance, but it does a good deal of DPS. I want to give it another DPS race, since I did hit 1990 with my affliction build. My hunter's still doing 1200 because she still has some t4 on her because I neglect her, and my DK's DW DPS build is doing 1400 because most of her gear ilvl is taken up with defense and parry and crap. I need more actual DPS gear on her. The sad thing? My resto druid in no hit gear, on her boomkin spec, is doing 1500. -_- To be fair, she has imp faerie fire and Nature's Balance... but COME ON!

At least the DK can take it in the face.

To be fair... the druid takes it in the face. But only if that sword was a money shot and... I dunno. That's what she gets for being a slut.

I do make a lot of 'Janala is a slut' jokes. And she's my only married character since the hunter went nuts.

No comments: