Friday, June 12, 2009

Unemployed, but RPing.

So my job turned out horrible. KNW Distributing in Bellingham/Mt. Vernon seems to be a scam. They refused to pay my training, and fast talked me when I mentioned state law. I GTFOed.


So now, I have more time to RP and hopefully pick up Ulduar again. My lock's getting a lot more tolerant as she realizes what a whore she's been. My DK's growing up, and I want to map it out for her. She's getting so much sexier.

I have a LVL 30 priest nao.

I know someone who wants their priest up, and in exchange for lvling, is gonna make me some pretty drawings of my resto durid, halfbreed childrens, and maybe my deekay.

Hoping to get those as a perk while I powerlevel, as I like to do.

And maybe get the fucking paladin past 32.

*stabs said paladin*


Good friend is moving into his own place tomorrow. It'll be nice to have him closer and be able to split the swag from Costco runs with someone again.

No comments: