Friday, June 12, 2009

Random Things!

I got a bug up my ass to list some random things about myself while I was doing the cheaper version of #1.


1. I'll eat tuna in 2 ways. Raw, sashimi grade tuna in sushi, sashimi, or nigiri. I love me some yellowtail. That, or chunk light (no solid white for me) with mayo, mustard, garlic salt (optional onion and pickle) on saltines.

2. AC in cars is okay. But NOTHING beats having the windows down. Even in January when you need the heat on full blast. Boyfriend hates that one.

3. I refuse to add things to my tea. No sugar, lemon, milk... screw you all. Definetly no fruit.

4. I want to open a restaurant if it wasn't so expensive and... so much work.

5. I hate pencils. I use them for scantrons and character sheets only. Pens FTW.

6. My handwriting is not legible and I can't write for long. Too much time typing.

7. I want to try to make my graphic art into monies. It'd be sexy.

8. I hate radio. It's crackly and people TALK. When people talk over music... I get mean. STFU and you won't have to pay people to crack jokes in between songs... and you'll need fewer commercials. Talk radio drives me up a WALL.

9. I can't use a computer setup that's not mine. Last time I did, in Mexico, I brought my keyboard and mouse. But the chair was a few inches too high, and the desk was off. I death gripped bosses.

10. California rolls fail. They gag me. Even sans avacado (the thing I always have to tell the sushi chef to replace with cucumber or at one nice place... tobiko. :D )

11. I hate Mexican food in the US except for some places. I thouht I just liked heavily American-raped stuff. Turns out... I like Mexican food. I like my guacamole thin and sauce-like, not chunky. I like my tacos as thin, bready, moist tortilla with meat. Lettuce is bleh... cabbage is much nicer. Never enough limes, but limes are a bit tart. My dream taco's the norm where I went in Sonora.

12. Friends don't let friends eat farmed fish or Atlantic salmon. There's a reason why, in Washington, farmed Pacific salmon's more expensive than wild Atlantic. Atlantic is just that fail. The fish live through spawns. Spawning salmon are cat food quality... disgusting. I want salmon who have not spawned. Virgins if you will.

13. More random to come.

No comments: